- Two Dental Surgeons are admitted at a time to undergo clinical training as Junior Residents for a period of six months.
- Weekly seminar presentation by Junior Residents.
- regular classes during clinical postings for IInd MBBS students.
Procedures in department:
- All Oral Minor Surgical Work
- Management of Dental & Oral trauma.
- Dental Restorative Work (Temporary Restoration, Permenant Restoration, Root Canal Therapy, etc.,)
- Dental Prosthetic Work ( Removable Partial Dentures, Complete Dentures, Feeding Plates, Surgical Obturators, etc.,)
- Management of Periodontal Diseases ( Scaling, Flap Surgery, etc.,)